Smack-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

winston9999's Gamemaster Application

Go down

winston9999's Gamemaster Application Empty winston9999's Gamemaster Application

Post  winston9999 Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:21 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
None because I can't find realmlist.

2. Where in the world are you located?

Australia (country) Victoria (state) Melbourne (city)

3. What time zone are you located in?

GMT +10 (Australia Victoria)

4. How old are you?[/b]

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

Yes i have played retail for 3 years

6. How long have you played on Insanity WoW?

Joined on the 31st of October 2010

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)

I can play on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and on school holidays. Probably 4-7 hours per day and occasional hours.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?

No not yet on retail or private server.

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

About 5 hours.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?

I do not have Ventrilo but if it is required i'm sure i can get it.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?

Yes, ArcEMU , Trinity is familiar. About 0.8 years ago i created about 3 servers. 2 arc-emu and 1 trinity core for 3.3.3a and 3.3.5a but sadly i did not make it public. Also i used to play on echeloned wow.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.

WoW is my favorite game. I just love helping people and i think a Gamemaster spot will help me do that.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Insanity WoW GM.

Well, from past experiences i think some Gamemaster's are a bit cruel. I think i would be a good Gamemaster because i am fair and would NOT ban people or mute unless necessary. Plus i can help out on forums as well as in game so thats a bonus.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?

Well, i would like to be more involved in the WoW community and i see this as a one time offer.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

I'm not a good developer, but i can help on forums.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?

No it won't be a problem for me. I'm a pretty decent speller. I just get lazy on the i's (instead of hi I am winston9999 i do - hi i am winston9999)

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

If the players want something, you should give it to them if its possible. A little more work can ONLY get more players onto this server.

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?

First thing i would do is to make sure nobody can even get INTO the event. Then try and find a way to fix the event. The worst thing that can happen is me contacting another Gamemaster or developer.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?

Help out issues. Resolve conflicts. The number one thing a gamemaster can do is helping people. They might also be able to create events. (which if i get this job am looking forward to!)

Thanks for reading my post.
Please contact me on winston99mail@gmail.com

Winston Zhang

Last edited by winston9999 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:43 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added bold to the questions to make it easier to read.)

winston9999

Back to top Go down