GameMaster Application

Go down

GameMaster Application

Post  Claw on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:08 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Grinjr

2. Where in the world are you located?
Ireland

3. What time zone are you located in?
9:56 GMT

4. How old are you?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Yes, I have for 1 Year

6. How long have you played on Insanity WoW?
Not that long, But I wish to help in their progress into being a great server.

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
I can be a GM all day on Weekends and for about 17:00 GMT on Weekdays for the rest of the day.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
I have never been banned, And I don't intend to do anything that would make me get banned for any reason.

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
I spend the same amount of time on the forums as in-game so about, 2-3 hours each on Weekdays and 5-6 hours each on weekdays.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
GrinjrThePussyCat

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
Well, I was an admin on the old server EchelonedWoW and that done very well until, Well, The C&D, Yet it was not my fault, for the douche Khell and the rest of the admins fired me for I gave away things on Avari, Which was a good idea because Blizzard came to Echeloned because they were doing the exact same thing as blizzard except for no price.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, I enjoy computer games, Live in Ireland as I already told you, I am currently learning C++ language and I go to a College in Galway, But I am on break now.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Insanity WoW GM.
Well, Because I have the experience in being a good GM, I can defuse situations quickly and help people with their problems and answer their tickets, As many people can do, But I also have the experience.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
What interests me is that a server that just started, Well, I want to see a server that I was a GM in, Take off and be a great server, One of the servers in the Top 10 servers and stay there.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Well, As I said before, Answer tickets and help people with their event ideas on the forums, Bug problems and Odd problems that they encounter in-game.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
I am professional at all times and if I do say so myself, I am a good speller also, No problems.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
I would not give any suggestion really, These players may get out of hand, But there is not many of you and if you get more GMs and moderators, Then wel will be in complete control.

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
I would roar out and abuse spells until they get my attention, Then I would tell them simply if they don't be quiet and they wont do the event properly then no gold or prizes for them.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Responsibility, Help the community, Be friendly and NEVER give cheeck or troll.

Claw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello, man :D

Post  Smacky on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:41 am

Hello, i've been out for many months now. But now i'm starting to make a server again.

I hopefully need you as a ADMIN, please tell me your EMAIL or MSN then i contact you.

-Smacky
Smacky
Admin

View user profile http://smack-wow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum