Smack-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zalnbayar's Gamemaster Application

2 posters

Go down

Zalnbayar's Gamemaster Application Empty Zalnbayar's Gamemaster Application

Post  Trollsmon Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Hey guys. My app is below:

1. What is your main character's name in-game?

Don't have one yet. Will be Zalnbayar.

2. Where in the world are you located?

Pennsylvania, United States.

3. What time zone are you located in?

EST. (Eastern Standard Time)

4. How old are you?

I am currently 42 years of age.

5. How long have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

I have been playing since the original game version's beta. (6 years)

6. How long have you played on Insanity WoW?

I haven't yet, but once I get my hands on the realmlist, I look forward to playing.

7. What times exactly can you be GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)

On weekdays (Mon - Fri) I can be on from about 3:00 EST P.M. to 10:00 EST P.M. On weekends (Sat and Sun) I can usually be on from 8 - 10 EST A.M. - 10 EST P.M. (I may have to jump off for an hour or two occasionally.)

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?

Never. I have always been the player who does what he needs to do and follows the rules no matter what they may be.

9. How much time do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

On retail, I am VERY active, as I can switch when I want to. I am recently very active on the forums too, as I am looking for a retail roleplaying server. On this server, I plan to be both active in-game and on the forums.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?

Once I find out your Ventrilo information, it will most likely be Zalnbayar, but I won't have a microphone.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?

Yes, I have Admin'ed (Basically, upper-class GM) for EchelonedWoW, I have GM'ed on WoWBeez, and LansingWoW (before it closed).

12. Tell us a little about yourself.

I would like to say that I am VERY experienced in general World of Warcraft "genetics," if you will. If needed, I can answer tickets, arrange events, and build jump/stair/obstacle events if you need them. Also, I don't have a lot of anger management issues, and can handle problems smoothly when they come about.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Insanity WoW GM.

I think I can contribute efficiently to your team of staff because I am very experienced when it comes to WoW, and I can help a lot of people with my knowledge. I've been playing since Vanilla Beta, so I have that knowledge to share.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?

What interests me is; Why do people have so many questions? I understand that some of the new people want to get to know more about the game, but I would atleast expect people to come with minimal game knowledge. Not to insult people that don't, but I would like to know why people need GM's for just about everything.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

If accepted, I could build stair/obstacle/jump events, organize other special events, and/or answer tickets.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?

I am VERY good with my grammar and spelling, so acting "professional" and having good grammar/spelling is no problem for me at all. If I ever act unprofessional, let me know and I'll slap some sense into myself. Smile.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

Once I log on, take a look at the server, I will definitely either have some positive or negative feedback, and hopefully you will look at it and think about what I have to say. Smile.

18. Events can get out of control, how do you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?

I would either; 1. Stop the event, and do whatever I would need to do to ensure that it stops. Or 2. Tell everyone to settle down, and either restart the event, or cancel it until further notice to calm everyone down before attempting it a second time.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?

I think that a GM's top responsibility is to ensure that the realm/server is always under control, that the players will always have fun, and to ensure that everything runs smoothly to provide a generally "good" private server experience with that server/realm.

20. (My personal addition.) Is there anything else you would like to say about yourself?

I would like to say that I am VERY experienced in WoW, I can help people in many different ways, and I can contribute to the Insanity WoW community if I am accepted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this app. If you have the time, read it! You can contact me via email at rcos817@gmail.com OR rcos9312@hotmail.com. I am on the rcos817@gmail.com one more, so please use that one to contact me with anything you have to say, or any more questions you would like to ask me. Thanks for reading, (if you did) and have a nice day!

-----

Zalnbayar (Trollsmon)

Last edited by Trollsmon on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:07 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a mistake.)
Trollsmon
Trollsmon

Back to top Go down

Zalnbayar's Gamemaster Application Empty Application Status : Accepted

Post  Smacky Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Application Status : Accepted as ADMIN for Smack-WoW

That means your the highest GM RANK in Smack-WoW. Congrats Smile

Add me at MSN : marcus_yo@hotmail.com

-Smacky
Smacky
Smacky
Admin