Smack-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game Master] Application for GM spot by: Kanzas

Go down

[Game Master] Application for GM spot by: Kanzas Empty [Game Master] Application for GM spot by: Kanzas

Post  Kanzas Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Game Master application
Hello my name is Kanzas i am making this application for Game Master'

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Kanzas

2. Where in the world are you located? Europe (Sweden)

3. What time zone are you located in?(GTM +3)

4. How old are you? 17 years of age my birthday is 31 september so i am 18 soon

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? (yes) 8 month

6. How long have you played on Insanity WoW? 1 houer

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) When i got money to pay my network for a year then it's allmost everyday

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? Nop never in my life

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

10. What is your Ventrilo Username? Kanzas

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Yes

12. Tell us a little about yourself. I am 17 years of age i love to be outside and be with friends and i am kind to everyone and i love to talk to peaple and i like to play computer

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Insanity WoW GM. I can't say that i be a good GM becous it's somthing the owner / co-owner need to deside

14. What interests you most about the GM position? To help new peaple and be a part of somthing that can be huge and allow get players to play

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? I don't get the question sorry

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? Well idk if my Gramma and spelling could be 100 % good becous i have dyslexi but the only thing that is inmortant in my eye's it that peaple understand me.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Well according to me i havent got much to offer

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? Try to calm them down and contact the person who is holding the event and then ask him what went wrong. then i will send you a message for furder info.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? Be online as much as they can and if they are having a issue that they report it and figger somthing out and help player's.

Thanks for checking my application

Last edited by Kanzas on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong themeplate)

Kanzas

Back to top Go down