Smack-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachary hayes gm app

Go down

Zachary hayes gm app Empty Zachary hayes gm app

Post  zackus12 Fri May 13, 2011 4:33 pm

What is ur name:Zack hayes

2. Where in the world are you located? Endicott ny small town

3. What time zone are you located in?Gmt+3

4. How old are you? 17

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? i have played retail for 2 years then came to privet servers

6. How long have you played on Insanity WoW? Well to be truthful i just heard of it but i like it

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) Monday-friday 3-11pm saturday-sunday any time

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? Nope

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? I can spend 10+ hours ingame and 2+ on fourms

10. What is your Ventrilo Username? I dont have 1 right now but i will have

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Yes i have i have been a gm on amd-wow and on molten-wow

12. Tell us a little about yourself.WEll i am 15i play tennis im studying to be a cop Just liveing the life

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Insanity WoW GM. Well i am nice im always active I make lots of events etc

14. What interests you most about the GM position? Well keeping the server safe from hackers and spamers and just help peopling and eading tickets

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? I can donate i can make lots of accounts to vote with bring lots of people

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? Not at all

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Nothing the server is great

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? Well first off i would freeze every one and tell them to stop or the event is off if they didnt i would mute them after that if they counited i would kick them

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?. Stay active act pro read tickets ban hackers

Thanks for reading my app

zackus12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum